The SSC cleaves small samples that have previously been indented or scribed. Its unique magnetic holders secure the sample during indenting and cleaving.
- Secure the sample in the magnetic holder included with the SSC and transfer it to the LatticeAx
- While in the holder, accurately indent using the LatticeAx
- For use without the LatticeAx, scribe the sample manually
- Transfer the indented sample to the SSC for cleaving and position the indent over the pin
- Press on the white dots until the sample cleaves
- No more handling samples directly with fingers. No more screws, springs or pins.
- Safely cleave samples as small as 4 mm by 3 mm into 2 mm wide pieces accurately and repeatedly.